Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HireMyMom!

From Jenna:

So, as one of our research endeavors, we joined HireMyMom.com. I have to say that so far, I think the membership is worth the money. We paid $30 for a quarterly membership. Everyday, new jobs are posted from employers (and individuals) looking for mostly project based, work from home type of help. (hence the name hiremymom, which I think is awesome!)

If you're interested in a job, you apply directly to the company and go from there. So far, I actually did get a writing gig from there and have applied for several others. The writing gig paid for the membership already, so even if nothing else comes out of it, that was worth it. I do check it everyday though, and especially if you are interested in project based type of work, this is a great resource to consider. I would recommend it!

HireMyMom.com

1 comment: