Sunday, October 4, 2009

Speaking of Conquering the Fear...

From Christina:

I think Jenna's post is timely for me and fits in perfectly with a story I overheard at the grocery store last night. I was standing in line to get Powerball (I didn't win - darn!) and the cashier was telling the man in front of me this great story. Now, I only heard the last part of it, but I got the gist.

She was saying how her girls wanted to go on this trip but that the trip was $500, which she didn't have at the time. Then she said, "So then I wondered should I just sign them up for this trip and then trust that the money will show up somehow, or do I tell them they can't go? Well, I decided to book the trip and have faith that God would come through. And what do you know? Within 4 days I had all the money back. 4 days. And not only that, the company provided the bus, so we didn't have to pay for that and other great things happened too."

Now, I'm a big believer in the Law of Attraction, and if you are too, then you'll recognize this as such a great story of how LOA works. And if you're more religious, then you'll identify it as God coming through and providing. Either way, it's the same result. She booked the trip and had complete faith that things would work out.

And that is what Jenna's post was all about. You identify what you want. (For us, it's that we want to be home with our kids, make a good living and have the freedom to do what we want on our own schedules.) Is it scary? Yes because you don't know how it's going to happen. But, you've got to break through that and TRUST that the Universe (or God or Source, or whatever is the most comfortable for you to identify with) will take care of the "how" and that in the end things will work out. And not only that, they will work out better than you expected. 

Don't believe us? Then keep reading this blog to see how it all unfolds. We don't really know either, but I have a good feeling in the end it's going to be better than we could have ever imagined. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment